Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Digi My World April Release







Hi everyone! It's sneak peek time for Digi My World's April release and I have 2 fun projects to share with you using the New Oz Themed digital stamps! 

For my first project I used the new Lollipop Kid digital stamp.



I started this project with the Jaded Blossom Scallop Slider and Topper Die. I used the die insert to cut the holder for the lollipop and added that fun sucker. 
I printed and cut the Lollipop Kid using my Cameo and colored him with Copic markers. I mounted him on pop dots and added some gems to the mat.
To finish, I added the sentiment banner that I cut with the Mini Tag Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Lollipops Galore stamp set. 




For my second project I used the Scarecrow Digital stamp




I started this project with the SVG Cutting Files Elongated Gable Box and cut it out. I stamped the brick design on the top and bottom with a stamp from the Yellow Brick Road stamp set.
 I printed and colored the Scarecrow and colored him with Copic Markers. I pop dotted him to a mat that I cut with the Card Mat Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Yellow Brick Road stamp set.



***BLOG CANDY***
Want to win some of these fun new digital stamps?
Its easy and fun to do!
Each day we will pick one random winner from the comments made on the DMW blog!

You may enter EVERYDAY you wish. 
We will randomly select names and which digital stamp set each day.

I hope you all liked my card and make sure to head over to the Digi My World Blog all week long to see the sneak peeks of the new release!
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute!

Judi Markel said...

Love these, they are so adotable!

Beckie Williams said...

This is so darn cute! I love the scarecrow!! TOO CUTE!!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Your projects are amazing. Love them both.

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling! Saw this on facebook and had to pop over and tell you how fun these are!

morentin1326 said...

omgs... how cute

D- said...

These are sooo cute. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot