Sunday, February 1, 2015

Monkeys and Banana's


Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Jaded Blossom. This month the challenge is Valentine Treats.




I created this fun candy holder for my project today! The Scallop Slider and Topper Die is the perfect way to create fun and quick Valentines!
















How super cute is this?!?! I love monkeys and the new sentiment from the We Go Together Like 2 stamp set couldn't have been more perfect to go with this treat!
I cut out the Scallop Slider and Topper Die adding the candy opening in the center. I added some yellow M&M's to a 1 X 8 Inch Clear Bag and slid it into the opening.
I cut out the SVG Cutting Files MP3 Monkey and instead of adding the MP3 player, I added a heart cut with the Valentine Dies.
I also hid the face and stamped it with a Peachy Keen Happy GO Lucky Dog Face stamp.
I cut the banana from the Kawaii Banana file and welded a background to the monkey to create the background mat. 
I cut out the sentiment banners using the Mini Tag Dies 2 and stamped the Valentine sentiment from the Pugs & Kisses stamp set and the bottom one from the We Go Together Like 2 stamp set. 


I hope you all liked my project and will play along in the challenge.
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gigi, this is screaming cuteness!!!! Love this idea!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!

Sherrie K. said...

So dang cute!

Melissa said...

So adorable!

Michelle said...

such a cute cute treat !!! love everything about it of course !!!

Migdalia said...

so stinkin CUTE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*