Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Alligator Valentine

Hello everyone! I wanted to share this fun Valentine treat bag I made using the Jaded Blossom Goody Bag Die. This bag is so fun and so easy to make!




Didn't this turn out so super cute?!?!
I cut the bag out using the Goody Bag Die and decorated the front. I cut the alligator kid from the SVG Cutting Files Chibi Kids as Jungle Animals and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Christmas In July face stamp. I added a scallop edged bottom and mounted the alligator on pop dots.
I cut the sentiment banner using the Flag Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment from the Pugs & Kisses stamp set. 
To finish, I added a bow with button to the sentiment banner and added chocolate hearts to the inside of the bag. 

I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

8 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG LOL AWWWW OMG!!! You really did one super duper awesome fabulous outstanding clever and creative job!!
Oh girl you've done it again....talk about finding something and taking it to the out of bounds creative level.
YOU so set the standards for creativity you totally will make someone's Valentines Day...the best ever and never to be forgotten!! YOU so ROCK!!

OH do you think I liked it?? LOL

Rosie said...

super cute

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Georgiana said...

What a fun treat!

Unknown said...

Another "super cute" treat bag. It just keeps getting better and cute'er all the time, ha ha

Michelle said...

this is soooooo pretty i love how you make the kids faces so real looking ! amazing treat gigi !

IrishQu33n said...

Love your Alligator.

Unknown said...

adorable