Tuesday, August 19, 2014

You Are Radishing!

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at Digi My World and I have a card to share. I used the Radishing Digital stamp on this card.



I added the radish image to my Silhouette program and separated the sentiment, adding it onto a tag. I then printed and cut the tag out. I colored the image using Copic markers and added white highlights with a gel pen.
I cut the scallop mat from the SVG Cutting Files Circle Trio Card Base layers and added a stitched line around the inside using a white gel pen.
I used my sewing machine to stitch around the mat and added some decorative paper with twine wrapped around it.
I also added some twine to the tag and attached it to the scallop circle by punching a hole and treading the twine through. 
I hope you all liked seeing my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love this and Awesome coloring on that cute radish.