Monday, August 11, 2014

Got Brains?

Hello everyone! I have a fun card to share that I made using the new stamps from Peachy Keen. I started this before the release and didn't have a chance to share it til now. I know Halloween is a long way off, but it's my fav time of year!



I stamped and colored the franky head using the new PKSC-32 August 2014 SOTM set.
I cut out the mats using my Cameo and mounted the stamped image in the center.
I created a banner at the top by cutting banners using the Jaded Blossom Flag Die 2 and cut them in half. Then I folded them and glued them over a piece of twine that I secured to the back of the card.
I also added a black banner to the bottom and added the sentiment tag that was cut using the Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment from the Halloween Sentiments and Labels stamp set. 

I hope you liked seeing my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

Migdalia said...

Spooky Cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love your card design, and that Frankenstein with an earring is a hoot! :)

Evelyn

janner said...

Super cute! Scary Frankenstein.

Kathy Salido said...

Love this scary cute card!! love the banner at the top and the colors are great.

Kate said...

Super Cute and love the banners.