Wednesday, March 12, 2014

You Can Bug Me Anytime!

Hello everyone! I have a card to share today. I used the super cute My Little Ladybug file from SVG Cutting Files and my Peachy Keen Stamps to create it. 




This card makes me want spring to come that much more. This little set of ladybug girls is so cute too!

I cut the lady bug and girl from the My Little Ladybug file and stamped her face with a Peachy Keen Sweet and Silly Face. I used my white gel pen to do the highlights on her and inked all the edges of the flowers. The fence and grass were cut from files from the Silhouette Store and I stamped the sentiment using Peachy Keens Baby Buzz Sentiments

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my card and thanks for visiting! 
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

She is just DARLING!! Adorable card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kathy Salido said...

Such a sweet card Gigi, love the big sunflowers :)

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, what a doll! Love the face and the scene is fabulous!
Sherrie K