Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Happy Spring

 Hello everyone! It's my day to post at Digi My World and I have a card to share that I made using the Kawaii Flowers digi stamp.




I printed and cut out the flower from the Kawaii Flowers digital stamps. I colored the flower using Copic Markers and added some highlights using a white gel pen.
I used my sewing machine to stitch around the mat and along the punched edge border. I punched the border and used ink to highlight the flowers and a Copic marker to dot the centers. The sentiment is stamped from Peachy Keen's March 2013 SOTM set. 
To finish, I added a ribbon to the small mat, the card and mounted the flower on pop dots. 

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Gigi, your spring like card is just adorable! I love the fun flower and the colors are perfect!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Kathy Salido said...

Such a very sweet card. I just love that speckled look!!

Lea said...

Such a Happy card. Very nice. :)