Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Top Secret Detective Blog Hop

The TOP SECRET DETECTIVE BLOG HOP is happening NOW!

I created a Detective Candy Bag for my project. I am only going to give you this sneak peek of it! In order to see the whole project, you will need to visit the GAME BOARD and follow along!

You DON'T want to miss this one! NEW Jaded Blossom stamps, LOTS of AWESOME PRIZES up for grabs along with some super cute cut files from SVG Cutting Files. 



You can find the GAME BOARD HERE
Make sure you follow the Game Board in order so you don't miss out on the SECRET PHRASE for a chance at the Grand Prize!

2 comments:

D- said...

I know this won't count :( but
I am leaving my comment here anyway.
I do not belong to Facebook.
Your detective dog project is so cute.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

jessica said...

So CUTE!!!!!