Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I Ruff You Valentine Treat Box

Hello everyone! Valentines Day is fast approaching and I wanted to share this sweet nugget treat box that I made. I used the new SVG Cutting Files Nugget Matchbox Base file to make the box. This box fits 4 Hershey Nuggets perfectly.




All of the stamped images are from Peachy Keen's August 2013 SOTM set. 
I stamped and paper pieced the dog and I used the coordinating SVG cut file to cut out the base mat for him. I stamped the tag and added it to his collar. I added on a layered heart and glued a silver Hot Rock onto it using my I-Rock.
The sentiment was stamped onto My Craft Spot's Ribbon Banner Dies-Straight and I added a red mat behind it. To complete the front I added more layered hearts.
For the inside candy, I stamped the bones onto Jaded Blossom's Candy Wrap Dies. I colored the pink ones with Copic Markers and the white ones I colored in using a white gel pen. 

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

16 comments:

Saundra said...

So cute, GiGi! Love this puppy! ~hugs, Saundra

Unknown said...

This is just so sweet!!!!!

Brigit Mann said...

So adorable!!

Rhonda Emery said...

super adorable. hugs

snappy scrappy said...

ADORABLE!!!!

Gwen said...

Oh this is cute!! Love the patterned paper for the little dog.

Pam said...

What a sweet way to give a treat!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Gigi, this is just darling! It makes me miss my Gizzy :( We had to put him down last Feb and still miss him like crazy!
I love the little bones on the candies..so cute!! Love it!
Sherrie K

Rosie said...

OMG Love this card

Rosie said...

OMG Love this card

Rosie said...

oops meant treat box

Kathy Salido said...

Another adorable project. I love how you used pattern paper for the puppy :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Total cuteness ♥

Migdalia said...

Adorable! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Migdalia said...

Adorable! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

OMG! I absolutely am falling in love with your blog! I really love this idea and the precious little dog!! I could be here all day commenting on your posts :)