Sunday, January 13, 2013

Peas And Carrots




Hello everyone! I wanted to share the card I did with the NEW stamps that are being released sometime  today at Peachy Keen. This is a mini release and has A TON of SUPER FUN SENTIMENTS! They were designed to go with the Faceless Fruit and Vegetable stamp sets....or any Cricut/SVG fruit and veggie cuts!

I cut the carrot and peas from B Is For Boy and stamped the faces. I used The Cornies for the peas and a face from the Sandwich Fun stamp set for the carrot. I also stamped the background using a carrot from the Bunny Dolls Stamp set and a copic marker for the green dots. 
I stamped the sentiments using the NEW PK-163 Veggie Sentiments ONE. The sentiments is these sets are so much fun! Here is the set that I used:


Thanks for stopping in today and have a wonderful day!

SUPPLIES
                       PK-265 Bunny Dolls
                       PK-127 Sandwich Fun
                       PK-293 The Cornies

10 comments:

janner said...

Hi Gigi,
I can't find the veggie sentiment on the pk site.
I love your card.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet...love it!! Lee-Ann :)

Pat N. said...

Made me laugh! Super fun card.

L.B. said...

Such a cute cute card!! I saw it in my reading list and had to come see it closer. FUN

janner said...

Thank you.
Jan

GiGi said...

You're welcome Jan! Sorry that it wasn't posted on the PK sight til later.

Bobby said...

Who would have thought vegetables could be so cute. Your card made me smile.

Sherrie K. said...

Too funny! Love it Gigi! Once again, great design!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Pam said...

Your card is soooo CUTE!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Super cute, those cornies crack me up. TFS --C