Monday, May 28, 2012

Hello Sunshine!




Hello everyone and Happy Memorial Day! It's time for a new challenge at My Craft Spot! This time the challenge is "Buttons and Bows". Create a project and include buttons and bows on it.
My card today has lots of layers! The sun was cut from Doodlecharms and I stamped the face with a PK face stamp. I cut the fancy frame from Elegant Edges and the flowers from Mother's Day Bouquet. I added a triple twine bow and stamped the sentiment. I also added buttons to the card and the centers of the flowers. I finished the inside of the card with matching papers and stamped the sentiment.

SUPPLIES
My Craft Spot- Butterfly Kisses Stamp Set, Divine Valentine Twist Twine
Peachy Keen- Wide Eyed Kids

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend and thanks for looking. Please don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT has created for your inspiration!

8 comments:

Creative M said...

What a wonderful,fun and happy card!The smiley Sun made my day!TFS

Jovan said...

This card is so ADORABLE!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Your card is absolutely adorable!! I love the fun face on your sunshine and the papers and colors you chose are so pretty and cheerful! Great job!

mum of two said...

As soon as I saw this card show up in my Blogger feed, I knew it was yours - I thought that's so cute, it must be GiGi's :) I love this, it's adorable! Love the patterned paper. TFS

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Your card just makes me smile! So super cute Gigi and of course..I just love the PK face!! Awesome card:) Hope you having a great day!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

GORGEOUS job Gigi!Your little sun is ADORABLE with that sweet PK face and I LOVE all the great layers,SUPER SUPER looking card my friend!Have a great evening!!!:)

Desire Fourie said...

Loving this beautiful creation of yours.
Hugs
Desíre
DS4J DT Member
Doing Life

Kate (Small Bits of Paper) said...

This is just so cheerful and bright! The pink and yellow combination is delightful, GiGi!