Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Just Be-Paws


Hello everyone! Here is the card that I made for Peachy Keen's LFIF challenge #20. This time the challenge is "So Punny". Use a pun on your project along with a PK face.
I made my card in my Gypsy by welding 2 postage stamps together from Create-A-Critter. The dog was cut from Four Legged Friends at 3 inches. I chalked around his body and stamped his face with a Peachy Keen face stamp. I stamped the sentiment which was from the Scrappy Mom's Furry Friends stamp set. It origanally said Just Be-Claws and I stamped everything except for the C and L and replaced them with a P. The sentiment tag was cut from Once Upon A Princess and the center white I punched with a Fiskars punch. To finish I added a stitching line around the card and sentiment tag and added ribbon. I hope you all like my card and thanks for looking! Have a great day!

13 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Oh Gigi, adorable! I love the postage stamp base for your card and the dog is adorable. He has got the cutest face ever!!! I just love visiting your blog~your so talented:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Amy said...

This is so cute! Love the puppy and the sentiment together....:)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gigi...awwwww! This card is so cute. Everything about it is perfect. I love the pattern paper and the colors. That puppy is ADORABLE. Love the face you chose and the little dots you added. The bow is even so cute with the little heart. I think this may be one of my favs ever.

Raina said...

What a cute card! Your puppy is just adorable! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Raina

Adrian said...

So adorable, love sentiment!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute dog card & pun sentiment.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Very CUTE card!!! :-)

Esther said...

Awwww!!! Very sweet!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

This is oh so adorable, I love your rich colors, great card :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such an adorable doggy

Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

Love this card. Great pun and cute pup.Fab how you brought him to life.
Jayne x

Charlotte said...

GiGi, Such a sweet adorable card. Each time I look at one of your cards, I just am amazed at the gel pen work. Maybe one day I will have it down. You know how much I love my fur babies. So whenever I see a card with a dog on it, i just get so happy and excited. Great card.
Charlotte

Jess said...

I love this card! Such a cute little dog!