Sunday, July 31, 2011

Eat Cake Bear Card



Hello everyone! This is the card that I made to enter into Tattered Time's CCCC and Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday challenges. Both challenges require that you use Camping Critters. I thought this would make a great guy birthday card!
I made the card base by welding 2 postage stamps together in my Gypsy from Create A Critter. The bear was cut at 3.5 inches from Camping Critters. I used a white gel pen to highlight his eyes and napkin. I also used a marker and colored his nose black. The cake was cut from Simply Charmed at 2 inches and I omitted the face. To finish my card I tied the ribbon, stamped the sentiment, and added a white stitching line around the outside of the card. I hope you all are having a great day and thanks for looking!

21 comments:

Adrian said...

this is just 2 cute for words!!!

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Awesome card...so cute and cuddly. ~Shen

Amy said...

Super cute! Love this card! :)Amy

Trail of Treasures said...

This is TOO cute!! LOVE IT!! A brilliant card!

Hugs,
Tracey

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute! He is all ready to chow down! LOL Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

HappyPlaceJen said...

This is such a fun card, Gigi! Love the bear all ready to devour that birthday cake! Your work is always SO adorable. :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable, GiGi! I love the shape of the card and the bear is so cute getting ready to dig into his cake! Love it :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh this is so cute!

Banner Market said...

Super cute!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

GiGi, Oh, how cute is this! That little bear just looks like he died and went to Heaven. It is such a happy card.

girlia said...

too adorable. I can "bearly" stand it.

Sherrie K. said...

Adorabe card! You do such an amazing job:) Love it!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Esther said...

A for Adorable!!!

Jayne said...

Great card Gigi. Love the postage stamp card shape and your bear is so cute.
Jayne

Nicole said...

OMG!! This is tooo cute!!!

Nicole

Jenni said...

I have to remember that postage stamp idea. I love the background shape. Super adorable card!
Hugs, Jenni

Cindy Beland said...

This card is ADORABLE to!I LOVE the sweet bear and the little cake!AWESOME JOB!:)

Lezlye said...

Love this! Thanks for playing with us at SCrappy Moms!

Unknown said...

Really loving the little cuts on this cart. This card would be so perfect for my dad..he loves bears. Adorable GiGi

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Love your card!