Monday, June 27, 2011

Oops Froggy Card




Hello everone! Here is the card that I made for M.A.G. Challenge by the Page. This week the challenge cartridge is Paisley and you can only use the Cricut cuts from page #39. I cut the mushroom from Paisley at 4 inches and I used my white and black pens to do some highlighting. The frog is a sticker from Recollections and I stamped the sentiment which is from Scrappy Mom's Furry Friends set. For the card base and mat I used my corner rounder and the grass is a strip of paper that I fringed with scissors. I hope you all are having a great day and thanks for stopping by!


12 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Gigi! I love the mushroom and the frog is too cute! The sentiment is so awesome...love this :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Adrian said...

Very cute, love the frog, thanks for playing @ MAG!!

Melissa said...

Very cute, love the sentiment, thanks so much for joining Mag!

girlia said...

GiGi I love this adorable card with the cute liitle frog. Thanks for joining us at MAG

Amy said...

This is really cute! I love the sentiment too! :)
Amy

redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

ScrappingStephanie said...

Adorable. Love the colors and that little frog is so cute. Great sentiment too.

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Oh so cute!

Cindy said...

Oh my this card is sooo CUTE too!AWESOME job on the little frog,To flippin' cute!!:)

Sherrie K. said...

Cute card! Good luck in the challenge!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Very nice. Love this cute little card and the frog really makes it.

Staying Crafty said...

What a fun card!

Georgiana said...

Super cute and that stamp is wonderful. Love the colors you used for your mushroom.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations