Friday, June 10, 2011

Live Simply Thanks




Happy Friday everyone! Here is the card that I made for My Creative Times Throwback Thursday. This time the challenge is to use any Lite cart and add bling. I printed and cut all the images using my Imagine. I love how you can co-ordinate all the colors using the Imagine. I cut the mushroom at 3.5 inches and the butterfly at 1.5 inches from Live Simply. I filled all the cuts with patterns from Imagine More Cards. The frames were cut from the stock images in my Imagine and I sewed around the outside of the card. I tied floss around the mats and added a tag that I stamped. To finish I added Glossy Accents to the dots on the mushroom, the flowers and to the butterfly and pop dotted them to the card. I hope you are having a great day and enjoy the weekend!


14 comments:

Amy said...

I just love this card! The colors are fabulous and the glossy accents on the mushroom really make it special! TFS! :) Amy

Cindy said...

Hi Gigi,Once again you have done a super card,Great job with all the details and colors,LOVE the mushroom!:)

Georgiana said...

Very pretty. The colors flow nicely.

Cre8tiveVet said...

Your card is too cute!

Ruthie said...

Hi Gigi!

You card is so pretty! You almost make me want to get an Imagine... almost. :)

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Throwback Thursdays!

Ruthie :)

Jovan said...

This is so pretty, I love the colors!

girlia said...

very pretty

Shelly said...

WOW! I love this card! I love the color combo! You did a fab. job TFS!
Shelly
mypaperlove.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

So pretty! I love the colors! Perfect use of the Imagine! Thanks for playing along with My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

very pretty card :-)

Cathryn said...

Oh Gigi this card is just perfect!!! Love the mushroom! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Sherrie K. said...

Cute thank you card!! Love the colors and the glossy accents is a great touch!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Angie said...

Super cute, love it!

ScrappingStephanie said...

What a pretty pretty card. I love those colors and the background shape you used. I love that floss too.