Sunday, January 23, 2011

Notebook




Happy Sunday everyone! Isn't this kitty so cute! I love how this turned out. I used my Bind It All for the second time. This book is very small....just the way I wanted it. It is 2 X 3.5 inches. I am going to put this into a Valentine basket for my niece. I cut the kitty from Everyday Paper Dolls custom sized in my Gypsy. I wanted her a little taller than the normal so I ended up stretching her. I took my stylis and embossed all the score lines on the kitty and mounted it to a piece of embossed and glittered paper. The heart I cut from Goerge at 3 different sizes and hand wrote the I and U in the hearts. I am entering this into the following challenges:
1. Throwback Thursday- Use Paper Doll Dress Up or Everyday Paper Dolls and emboss
2. Card Creations and More by C- Anything but a card
3. Paper Cutz- Anything goes

15 comments:

Adrian said...

Great job Gigi!!

girlia said...

Awesome

Pat N. said...

Adorable, I need to use my BIA, no time yet! Turned out really cute.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute mini notebook!

Paula Bee said...

What a cute notebook! I just love the kitty! Thanks for playing along at Card Creations & More.

Jeanine said...

Very Cute!!!

cricutalltime said...

really cute.they are handy for birthday gifts.

- said...

That book is sooo cute! I'm sure she will love it.
TFS
Robin aka thecricutscrapper

Cathryn67 said...

So cute!! Love the size and that doggie is adorable! TFS Cathryn67 <3

Card Creations by C said...

Oh my this is so stinking cute!!! I love it!

Savahanna said...

Cute idea. And that kitty is so cute. Thank you for sharing and playing with us at Card Creations & More by C.

Jen said...

Super cute!!
hugs,jen

CraftsManda said...

I love this! Your kitty is so cute. The hearts are darling, too! :)

Darlene said...

WOW!! Awesome. I love your kitty! My kitty is sitting with me watching my cursor move around the screen! Thanks for playing along at CC & More!

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

awww So CUTE! I LOVE kitties!!! Thanks for playing along with us for Throwback Thursday!!

♥ Nikki ♥