Thursday, March 14, 2019

Jaded Blossom March Release Day 4- Wish BIG

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom March Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets!

No photo description available.

Image may contain: drawing

I made this Birthday Card for today





I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats that were cut slightly smaller.
I cut the cupcake from the NEW Cupcake Slider Die and trimmed off the tabs and glued it together.
I stamped the face with the Peachy Keen Princess face assortment and added some stickles for the frosting.
I added a black doodle line around the cupcake wrapper to tie in with the "BIG" sentiment and a ribbon around the center.
I stamped and colored the "BIG" sentiment using the NEW Fun Alphabets 1 stamp set and added them to the card on pop dots.
To finish, I stamped the "wish" sentiment from the Picture This stamp set and hand drew an arrow. 

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Vonmariedesign said...

This is such a cute card, I love the sweet face!!

Beckie Williams said...

This is so cute. I love the sparklies!!