Monday, February 25, 2019

Jellyfish B6 TN Spread

Hi everyone!
 It's time for my Monday Planner Post.
This week I'm sharing this Jellyfish themed spread in my NEW PrintPression B6 Travelers Notebook in Polished Sugar.




How fun is this sticker kit?!?! I just LOVE those adorable Jellyfish!
I picked up the kit from Plan4Happy along with several other similar kits that are designed for the Hobonichi planners....so you will see quite a few of these from me LOL!

I resized them to fit a standard box and printed and cut them with my Cameo.
I designed the inserts myself and added some Simply Gilded washi.

I hope you all liked my weekly spread in my planner and thanks for visiting!



Have a great day!

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

Your jellyfish layout is cute!!! Love the week's spread!