Thursday, January 17, 2019

Jaded Blossom January Release Day 4- Hello

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom January Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets!

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

I made this treat topper for today



I started this project with the Ric Rac Topper Die and cut it out.
I stamped and colored the house and sentiment from the NEW Village:Love Nest, adding the fence on pop dots.
To finish, I added a box of conversation hearts into a 3 X 8 inch Clear Bag and attached the topper.



Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

Your treat topper is too cute. I love the colors you used with it.

Viri Díaz said...

Esa etiqueta es completamente hermosa

Sarah said...

Great colors and fun treat topper!