Monday, November 12, 2018

Jaded Blossom November Release Day 1- Coffee Cup Gift Bag

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom November Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp sets along with a NEW Die!

Image may contain: text

Image may contain: text

I used the new Coffee Slider Die to create a gift bag




A close up of the side, how it was put together



I started this with the Goody Bag Die and cut it out, adding a handle with brads that I cut with the Border Dies.
I cut out the coffee cup using the NEW Coffee Slider Die and attached it to the front of the bag, also adding a piece to the back.
I stamped and colored the reindeer cup from the NEW A Latte Comfort and Joy stamp set, heat embossing the sentiment at the bottom.
To finish, I added a tag cut from the Mini Tag Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment using the Fun Money stamp set.


Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Day 2!
Have a great day!

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $128.99

November 2018 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $139.99


4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

What a creative way to use that die! Totally LOVE it!!

Theresa

Sherrie K. said...

Love your gift bag you created! The reindeer is so darn cute to! I cannot wait for my package!!!
Sherrie K

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I LOVE THIS!! Such a great idea!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super fun and creative! LOVE!