Thursday, September 6, 2018

Jaded Blossom September Release Day 4- Witches Brew K-Cup Holder

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom September Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set!

No automatic alt text available.

I made this K-Cup holder for today





I started this project with the Candy Caddy Die and used a fantastic tutorial for making it into a K-cup holder from my super talented DT mate, Cindy. You can find the tutorial HERE.
I did the inside a little different and cut the circle holders using the Stitched Circle Dies.
I decorated the front with spider and webs cut from the Halloween Dies and the skull cut from the Halloween Dies 2.
I stamped the collage image onto a mat cut with the Gable Box Die from the NEW Halloween Tags and colored it with Copic Markers.
I mounted it to a tag cut with the Treat Tag Die and attached it to the box using a decorative brad.
To finish, I stamped the spider web washi using the Halloween Designer Tapes and cut it out.
I wrapped it around the handle and glued it shut and added the mug stamped from the Halloween Tags.




Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Crafting with Miranda said...

Super Cute!
Miranda
www.craftingwithmiranda.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

this is sooo adorable love all the elements to this !!!

snappy scrappy said...

AMAZING treat!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love this so much!! The colors, the design...everything!!