Friday, July 20, 2018

Birthday Fishes

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at SVG Cutting Files and I have a treat box to share. I used the NEW Fish Cupcake that will be available in the store today along with the Angled Side High Box.




I started this project with the Angled Side High Box and I cut out with my Cameo.
I also cut the NEW Fish Cupcake and added it on pop dots to the front of the box.
I used a white gel pen to add some highlights and a Versa Mark Pen to add the cupcake liner lines.
I filled a bag with bubbles and candy and tied it close with some twine.
To finish, I added the tag cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Layer Dies 1 and stamped the sentiment from the Fish On stamp set.


I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

No comments: