Monday, May 28, 2018

Puppy Love Planner Spread

Hi everyone and happy Memorial Day! It's time for my Monday Planner Post.
Today I'm sharing this fun dog doodle themed spread for this week in my Recollections Planner.




I can hardly believe that we are at the end of May already! Jeez time sure seems to be flying by!
I got this super cute Puppy Love free printable kit from Pink Pixel Graphics and printed and cut it at home.
If you've never checked out her sight before, I highly recommend it. She has some of the CUTEST FREE printables!
I added in a couple coffee emodi stickers from Once More With Love and the Memorial Day sticker is from a MAMBI sticker book.
I also added those adorable foxes which are from JLynnPaperCo.

I hope you all liked my weekly spread in my planner and thanks for visiting!

No comments: