Thursday, February 8, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing February Release Day 2- Annie-Special Delivery




Hi and welcome to our February Release!
This release is based on some community service careers!




Annie will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Annie



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I fussy cut the tag from a Doodlebug paper pad and stamped the little heart and lips and added a ribbon pull.
I stamped and colored Annie with Copic Markers and pop dotted her to a die cut doily.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment onto the card mat.


I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for today!

 Have a great day!

No comments: