Friday, November 24, 2017

Jaded Blossom Black Friday Blog Hop

It's time for our Black Friday Blog Hop! 

But before we get to the new dies and the freebie stamp set we also have our annual Black Friday Sale going on! Find all the details below.




Now onto the Blog Hop! We have a special die release for Black Friday!

POSTAGE DIES

Free with purchase of the Postage Dies is a 4x4 freebie stamp set!
POSTCARD
  

First up I made this Gingerbread House Treat Box 




I started this with the Gable Box Die and cut it out.
I added a layer of white snow cut with the Border Dies and the gumdrops cut from the Christmas Banner Dies.
I stamped the squre sentiment using the Postage stamp set and matted it using the NEW Postage Dies.
I stamped and colored the gingerbread girl and sentiment on a tag cut from the Mini Tag Dies from the Gingerbread Wishes stamp set.
To finish, I used the Postage Dies to cut the layers for the roof and used a hole punch, adding a ribbon closure.


For my second project, I made this Holiday card





I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I used the Trading Card stamp set to stamp the border around the card and the center mat.
I cut the center mat using the Postage Dies and matted the center in kraft.
I stamped the postage stamps, Postcard sentiment and flower design using the NEW Postage stamp set.
To finish, I stamped the deer from the Holiday Sweater Mug and the Bunny Mail for the lines on the stamps.


Up next is Sarah

Blog Hop Line Up
Michelle

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!




11 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT job with both projects my friend... Have an AWESOME Holiday weekend Gigi!!!

antdoda said...

These are awesome.....The gingerbread is beyond cute!!!

Melissa said...

Love the postage die for the roof detail. Very Cool!

Michelle said...

your projects are tooo cute ! love the sweater look of the old card and the house you made using the postage dies !

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Your projects are amazing!! I love that little house!!

Vonmariedesign said...

Both are fabulous!! I love that gingerbread house...so cute!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable treat box and LOVE the retro card!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Love the card and the treat box is way too cute!

Iris said...

Such cute projects - love the gingerbread girl.

Migdalia said...

Such adorable projects!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Debbie said...

So adorable and sweet