Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Sloth Mini Happy Planner Pages

Hi everyone! It's time for my Monday Planner Post...on Tuesday LOL!! I had Peachy Keen release yesterday so decided to wait until today to post these.
This week I used some Sloth themed stickers from Plan4Happy in my Mini Happy Planner.





I used the Lazy Sloths sticker printable I bought from Plan4Happy for the theme.
I just love these adorable Sloth's and the colors are so soothing.
I printed them onto sticker paper with my home printer and cut them out with my Cameo. These were made for the Classic Happy Planner but my Cameo messed up and cut wrong, but I was able to salvage them by cutting them down for the Mini HP.
I used a couple sticky notes and the random other stickers are from a Recollections planner book sticker sheet.

I hope you all liked my weekly spread in my planner and thanks for visiting!



Have a great day!

No comments: