Thursday, December 8, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing December Release Day 2- Felicity- Be Healthy




Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's December release!  

We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!








Felicity will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Felicity





I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I added a strip of decorative paper to the background and the white mat cut with the Goody Bag Die.
I stamped and colored Felicity with Copic Markers and pop dotted her to the mat.
I cut the side tab using the Label Dies and the apple from the Fitness Candies.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment.

We hope you enjoyed our December release!
All the new stamps will be available FRIDAY in the store!

 Have a great day!

No comments: