Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Hello

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Stamp AnnieThing and I have a fun card to share. 
I used the Annie-Warm and Toasty stamp set for my card.




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I added a strip to the side and a circle to the background cut with the Stitched Circle Dies.

I stamped and colored Annie onto a mat cut with the Goody Bag Die and added it to the card.
To finish, I hand cut a sentiment banner and heat embossed the sentiment using the Lorraine stamp.

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

I LOVE this! Adorable!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Michelle said...

oooo i love this !!! great coloring !