Friday, July 1, 2016

Jaded Blossom July Die Release

Hey Everyone! 

It's time for the July Die Release Blog Hop!  Here is a link to the STORE, but there is also links to each new die below.

But first we also have our July Celebration Sale going on! 




Now onto the hop!

The Design Team has been busy creating some amazing projects with these new dies! While you're hopping with us today you'll see 2 fabulous projects at each stop!

First here are the 4 New Nesting Dies
RECTANGLE DIES 1 - $25.99

RECTANGLE DIES 2 - $22.99

SCALLOP RECTANGLE DIES 1 - $27.99

SCALLOP RECTANGLE DIES 2 - $25.99

And the Die Bundle $96.99


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!




I made this fun card and lollipop set for my projects today.





I started the card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats cut with the Rectangle Dies 1 and 2
I cut the opening for the window using the Rectangle Dies 2 and matted it with a frame I created with the Scallop Rectangle Dies 1.
I cut out the NEW SVG Cutting Files Chibi Dressed as Rocket and stamped his face with a Peachy Keen Sweet and Innocent face stamp.
To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment on the inside using the Galactic Greetings stamp  set, added the star cut from the Star Dies, and added Doodlebug Sprinkles.

I created the lollipop holder using the Envelope Dies and cut off the top flap. I also trimmed down the  bottom flap and punched a hole for the lollipop to fit through the bottom.
I  added the front mat cut with the Rectangle Dies 1 and the stars are a combination of the Star Dies and ones I cut with my Cameo.
I cut the sentiment banner using the Dimensional Banner Dies and stamped the sentiment from the  Galactic Greetings stamp set
To finish, I added more stars to the front and onto the lollipop front.



Now on to the HOP....

Next up is CANDACE O.
!

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

17 comments:

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Too stinkin' cute, GiGi!!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely Darling!!!! Love how you did the window opening for the card!!!

Unknown said...

Way too cute!! The rocket boy is adorable! Love the paper!

Unknown said...

Oh my this project is so awesome! The little guy is too cute 😊
🇨🇦

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Love this card! Very cute idea for the sucker!

snappy scrappy said...

Oh my gosh!!! Adorable!!!!!

Hope Jones said...

Love the sweet way to give a lollipop! So creative!

Lorie said...

How completely adorable! I love them both!

red1979 said...

This set is adorable! Love that card and how cute is that sentiment on the lollipop.

Ashley said...

What an AWESOME project! I LOVE the lollipop holder!

Sarah said...

I absolutely love the window opening on the card!! Super fun idea!

Denise Bryant said...

Cute card and lollipop holder!

Unknown said...

What a great card!! Love the treat too!

Sue D said...

Very cute rocket themed set!

cghundley said...

I love your
sucker holder!
Both are so cute.
Carla from Utah

Michelle said...

soooo sooo adorable !!! LOVE how you created a window with the dies very clever !!! awesome job !!!

candio said...

Perfect projects ~ too cute!!