Sunday, February 7, 2016

Flower Lollipop Holder

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Jaded Blossom. This month the challenge is " Flowers"

I made this cute flower lollipop holder...



A close up side view of all the dimension...


















I started this project with the Scallop Slider and Topper Die. I cut the slits for the lollipop at an angle and slid that fun flower lollipop in.
I created the flower by layering pieces with the Scallop Circle Dies adding each layer on pop dots. 
I added the leaves and center flower cut with the Spring Dies and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen In Stitches face stamp.
To finish, I cut the sentiment banner using the Flag Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment from the Best Friends stamp set.


I hope you all liked my project for today and will play along in the challenge!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

L.B. said...

super springy and fun. Love the face on your flower so happy.

Lorie said...

This is so cute and just makes me smile!