Friday, December 18, 2015

Hoppy Holiday's

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share the special card I made for a girl named Safyre. You might've heard her story on the news. All she wanted for Christmas this year is cards to fill up her card tree, so I made her this one. You can see the full story about Safyre HERE



Of course I had to make a cute lil bunny card for Safyre! 
I started the card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I added a snow layer that I cut with the Tropical Dies and added some twine to the side.
I cut the bunny from the SVG Cutting Files Winter Bunny file and pop dotted it to the front of the card.
To finish, I cut the sentiment banner with the Mini Tag Dies 2, stamped the sentiment with the Season's Tweetings stamp set, and added some Doodlebug Sprinkles to the background.

I hope you all liked my card and will consider sending Safyre a card from you! Here is her mailing address if you want to send her a card:
Safyre Terry
P.O. Box 6126
Schenectady, NY  
 12306

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: