Sunday, November 15, 2015

Squaredy Cat Pilgrim Treats

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge SVG Cutting Files. This month the challenge is "Thanksgiving"


Here is the fun project I made for today




I started this project with the Chunky Candy Tube Holder and added decorative paper to the sides.
I cut the Not Squared To Be Thankful Squaredy Cat out with my Cameo and mounted him to the front with pop dots.
I added some M&M's to a Clear Tube and placed it in the box.
I cut the sentiment banner using the Mini Tag Dies and stamped the sentiment and corn from the Let's Talk Turkey stamp set. 
To finish, I attached the tag to the tube by wrapping twine around and tying it through the tag. 



I hope you will all play along in the challenge and thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!

No comments: