Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hello Baby

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Digi My World and I am sharing this cute card I made using the Pea Pod digital stamp.



I made this card special for my cousin who just had a baby. That little Pea Pod baby is just too cute!
I printed and cut the Pea Pod using my Cameo and colored it with Copic markers. 
I mounted it to a square mat that I cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies
I cut the circles with my Cameo and the scallop edges with the Border Dies
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Hello Hello stamp set. 

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!


Don't forget to check out the ALL NEW DMW Facebook Members Gallery! Share your projects using DMW images and get free files exclusive to this gallery too!

3 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

This is so darn adorable!! Love it!!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Sweet!! What a precious card! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

snappy scrappy said...

Oh my...the cutest!!