Monday, June 15, 2015

Have A Ball Birthday Card

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge SVG Cutting Files. This month the challenge is Something For A Boy.


I made this cute Baseball themed Birthday card



This turned out so cute and any little boy that loves the game of baseball would love to get a card like this. 

I created the baseball shaped card using the Kawaii Baseball Set cut file and hid the face. I welded it together and then added the layers to the front. 
I cut the boy from the Play Ball cut file and stamped his face with a Peachy Keen Sweet and Innocent face stamp. I placed him on pop dots to the side of the card and stamped the sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Go Team stamp set. 


I hope you will all play along in the challenge and thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

Way too awesome! He is sure to be a hit with the recipient.

Michelle said...

so flippen cute ! love the shading you did soooo nice !!!

Angie said...

he is so cute - love his face.

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable, LOVE the face!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH!!! I Seriously LOVE this Card!! Sooo CUTE!!! Have a Crafty Day!!!


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Migdalia said...

He is Way TOO cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M