Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Happy Birthday Kathy!

Hello everyone! Today is Kathy Jakopovich's (AKA Owner of Peachy Keen Stamps) BIRTHDAY! We are having a birthday party over at the Peachy Place on Facebook if you'd like to come check out all the wonderful cards created for her and to wish her a Happy Birthday. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!!!!

Here is the card that I made for Kathy using the Faceless Chicks....one of my FAV stamp sets! And I just HAD to give that cute chick a clown face LOL!




This turned out so cute! I really love these cute chickens!
I stamped and paper pieced the Faceless Chicken and stamped the face using the Clownin Around 1 1/8 inch face stamp.
I mounted the chick to a frame I had in my stash and rounded the corners of the card.
The sentiments are stamped from the Clucks Sentiments and Sunny Side Up Sentiments. I added them on banners cut with Jaded Blossom's Mini Tag Dies 2

I hope you all will pop on over to the Peachy Place and wish Kathy a Happy Birthday.
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Unknown said...

ha ha ha how cute it is, put a big smile on my face.