Monday, October 6, 2014

Jaded Blossom October Release Day 1-Hot Cocoa

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom October Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set along with a NEW Die set! 



Here is what I created with these new sets




Didn't this turn out so super cute?!?! I just love it!
I created the topper by using the Candy Caddy Die. I cut one half of the die in white cardstock and the front in a blue chevron.
The Polar Bear Ice Cap is new from SVG Cutting Files and I added some glossy accents to make his ice "shine".
I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Signs onto the sign that was cut from the Fall Dies. I also added some ribbon with the tree border cut from the NEW Christmas Dies
To finish, I added some white M&M's to a 1 X 8 inch Clear Bag along with a packet of hot cocoa into an A2 Card Sleeve bag. 


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99 


October 2014 Release will include:
4 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
2 - New Sets of Dies

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday October 8, 14 at 11:59pm PST , then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Price for the Release Package will be $154.99 after Sunday Night, 10/12, 11:59pm, pst


I hope you all liked my project today and I will see you back tomorrow for Day 2!
Have a great day!

9 comments:

morentin1326 said...

Oh my, these are so perfect for handing out. I love it.

Melissa said...

What a great little polar bear! So perfect with the hot cocoa.

Migdalia said...

The polar bear is way too cute!!
Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Debbie said...

aww this is so so very cute I will have to give this a try soon thanks for sharing
Hugs
Debbie

Stacie said...

What a cutie!! Love the glossy accents too! The perfect touch!

Michelle said...

So very cute ! Love the face on him and the shiny ice he's on

cghundley said...

Oh how fun and
love the colors!
Carla from Utah

Crystal said...

ADORABLE! I love this polar bear!

Kate said...

Adorable reminds me of a coke commercial