Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Jaded Blossom September Release Day 3

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom September Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets.





And here is what I created using these new sets...
These treats turned out so cute! 



This new Scallop Slider and Topper Die is turning out to be one of my all time FAV dies! It is so fun!
I cut the treat bases using the Scallop Slider and Topper Die placing the slots to the side.
I cut the SVG Cutting Files Big Eyed Spider for the first one adding die cut webs from the Halloween Dies, and the ghost and bats on the second. The ghost's face is stamped using the Peachy Keen Monster Mash Face Assortment and I colored the eyes with a marker. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiments using the Pick Your Poison stamp set. I tore the top mats instead of cutting them and I layered them onto mats cut with the Card Mat Dies. I stamped the sentiments onto a tag cut with the Mini Tag Dies 2 using the Halloween Candy Wraps and added to the bottom of each one.
I also added wraps to the Pixi Stix that I cut using he Candy Wrap Dies and stamped using the Halloween Candy Wrap stamps. 


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $135.99

September 2014 Release will include:
4 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
2 - New Sets of Die
(Scallop Slider & Topper Die is NOT included in this release bundle)

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then it will be back up in the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

I hope you liked my projects today and thanks for visiting! 
Have a great day and I will back tomorrow for Day 4!


9 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

These are great I'm gonna do these for a retreat.

Melissa said...

So darn cute Gigi :)

Unknown said...

My favorite!!!

Michelle said...

these are so freaking cute !! I love the embossing you did too !!

Craft Confectionery said...

Super Cute ;-)
Denise S.

Blue6366 said...

Wonderful job putting those dies to work.

Sue from Oregon said...

Super cute!!!

Debbie said...

GiGi I love this idea super cute and so very cute too

Kate said...

Love this again Amazing Creation.