Friday, June 20, 2014

You Float My Boat

Hello everyone! Today's my day to post at SVG Cutting Files and I have a fun treat bag to share. I used the new Squaredy Cat Sailor file for my project today.




These new Squaredy Cats are SO FUN and SO CUTE! I just love the huge array that they offer.
I made this treat bag for my project. I cut the Squaredy Cat Sailor out inked all the edges of the cuts.
I created the topper by using the Jaded Blossom Dainty Topper Die and attached it to a 2.25 X 8 inch Clear Bag and filled it with York Peppermint Patties. 
The sentiment tag was cut using the Mini Tag Dies and the sentiment is from the Beep Beep stamps set.
I also made a band for the bottom of the bag by cutting a piece of cardstock with decorative scissors and stamped the images with the Beep Beep Candies stamp set. I used a Copic marker to color in the darker blue and a white gel pen for the white colored in images. 

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!


4 comments:

Blue6366 said...

Awwwww, how stinkin' cute is this? Those big eyes can melt anyone's heart.

Kate said...

Adorable.

Lemon Fountain said...

Love the Squaredy cat and beautiful colours

Jamie said...

Love this!