Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hope Your Day is Flamingoing Great!

Hello everyone! Today I have a fun card to share. I just love these sentiment from the Peachy Keen Flamingo Phrases! And paired with this fabulous Flamingo from SVG Cutting Files, it turned out so cute!




The card base was cut from the SVG Cutting Files Arched Card Base and the flamingo from the Flamingos file. I chose to hide the eye and stamp it with a stamp from the PKSC-28 April 2014 SOTM set.
I stamped the sentiment from the Flamingo Phrases stamp set and added a black stitched line around the card. To finish, I added some pink candy dots to the top and bottom of the card. 

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Wow that flamingo looks Awesome.

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

this is a super cute card. love it

Kathy Salido said...

What a darling card Gigi!! Love the colors and the shape of the card.