Friday, September 13, 2013

Life's Short, Bake Often!




Hello everyone and happy Friday! I wanted to share another card that I did with Peachy Keens new stamps!
I used the In The Kitchen stamp set on this card.
I cut the chef from a KaDoodle Bug's file called Kitchen Chefs and stamped his face with a Peachy Keen Happy Lashes face. I stamped and colored the pizza and added it to his hand. I cut out a circle into my mat and mounted the sentiment on pop dots. I also did some faux stitching line with a black and white pen. 
I hope you all like my card and thanks for stopping in! 
Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

L.B. said...

Very cute chef and love the idea of baking often...fall weather so perfect for that too!

janner said...

Super cute card. The chef is so funny. Thanks for sharing.

Migdalia said...

So stinkin cute & funny!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

snappy scrappy said...

What a cutie...love it!!

jessica said...

What a FUN card!!!! Love the cut you used...and of course those GREAT PKS!!

Kathy Salido said...

Oh I just love this adorable card!! Perfect sentiment and love the design.

Pam said...

What a cute little guy! Adorable card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com