Saturday, April 6, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge Card




Hello everyone! Did you attend the release party last night at Peachy Keen? If not, no worries! Come play in one of the challenges and you could win a great prize!  

I did this card for one of the two challenges at The Peachy Keen Connection. This one is for the Birthday Challenge and the other challenge is April Showers. I used the new Stamp Of The Month Kit on this card. Here they are:
Click on picture to get these!



The fancy mat was cut using my Cricut and Elegant Edges. I embossed the background with the Sizzix Diamond folder and the inside mat with the Cuttlebug Baby's Breath folder. I stamped and colored the flowers and butterfly, cut them out, and mounted them on pop dots. The stems and leaves for the flowers I cut by hand and I stamped the sentiment banner using the PKSC-12 December 2012 stamp set. 

I hope you all will play along in the challenges and thanks for stopping in! Have a wonderful weekend!

12 comments:

Beth Fairweather said...

I love that flower stamp! So pretty!

Beth
happyscrappinscrapper@blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

Just gorgeous!!!!

Georgiana said...

Very pretty. Great job piecing the flowers together.

Migdalia said...

very Beautiful and Stunning!
Whoever receives this birthday card is a lucky person..
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

GiGi this card is truly stunning! The soft pretty colors are perfect for the pretty embossed background. Your coloring is beautiful and the layout is gorgeous - I just love this!

katieo said...

Really cute. I love all of the white it really shows off your coloring

Melissa said...

Such a fun and fresh card!

Gwen said...

So pretty! Your coloring on this is so good! Love all the texture!

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous spring like card! The texture is beautiful:) Great job Gigi!
Sherrie K

girlia said...

Too cute.

Kathy Salido said...

This is a beautiful card Gigi, I love the embossing.

Cindy Beland said...

Just GORGEOUS!:)