Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Bears




Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge at My Craft Spot! This week the challenge is "Thanksgiving". Create a project with a Thanksgiving theme. 
I made an easel card for my project today. These cards are so much fun the way they open and the recipient can display them proudly. 
I cut the bears from Teddy Bear Parade and their clothes. The hats and collars I custom sized in CCR from Paper Doll Dress Up. I added some gold marker for the buckles and trimmed down the boy's outfit for a little more detail. I stamped the sentiment and added a button with twine center to a raffia bow. For the inside and the easel holder part, I used the Tiny Doilies Dies and stamped the sentiment and pumpkin.
I hope you will all play along this week and please don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT has created. Have a great day!
SUPPLIES
Peachy Keen- Pumpkin from PKSC-09 September 2012 SOTM kit
Cricut- Teddy Bear Parade and Paper Doll Dress Up

10 comments:

Bobby said...

So cute!

Adrian said...

2 cute!

snappy scrappy said...

Totally adorable!!! Lee-Ann :)

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful card, GiGi! I love that your cute pilgrim bears are holding hands and I love your pretty tag!

Georgiana said...

Super cute teddy bear couple! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooo SUPER SWEET Gigi!FANTASTIC job as always,Have a great day!!!:)

Pam said...

I just love your darling little card! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kathy Salido said...

Another adorable project Gigi!!

janner said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

Sherrie K. said...

Okay, this is the cutest couple ever:) I love the background papers and the cute, cute tag. I think I need to go buy that tiny doilies die:) So cute!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com