Monday, October 1, 2012

Guest Designer For Exploring Cricut

Hello everyone and welcome to The Cricut Bug! Today I am Guest Designing for Exploring Cricut!
I made this fun card to show you today using the NEW Create A Critter 2 cartridge. 


All of the cuts were cut from Create A Critter 2. I cut the owl at 3 inches and "glammed" her up! I did this by covering the colored pieces with glitter and then added Glossy Accents over the top to seal in the glitter and give it lots of shine. The banner was also cut from CAC2 from the Patriotic Dog page and I trimmed it down to 3 pennants. I added a white stitching line and hand drew the "BOO". I also added some glitter to the orange. The side was embossed with the skeleton scroll Cuttlebug folder and I added glitter to this as well. The spider web is a MS punched border strip and I heat embossed the sentiment which is from My Craft Spot's Happy Haunting stamp set. 
I just want to say thank you to the awesome crafters at Exploring Cricut for letting me Guest Design for them! Please go and check out the great projects they have created! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
SUPPLIES
My Craft Spot- Happy Haunting Stamp Set
Cricut- Create A Critter 2
Skeleton Scroll Cuttlebug Folder
Martha Stewart Spider Web Border Punch