Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Fall Y'All

Hello everyone! Before I get to my card, I just wanted to remind you all of the Fall Release Party starting tomorrow at My Craft Spot! There will be lots of fun projects to see and prizes everyday! I hope to see you there!


This is the card that I did for Peachy Keens Anything Goes challenge this week. 
I cut the acorn from B Is For Boy and I stamped the face with a Peachy Keen face stamp. The sentiment banner I stamped and added a button with a twine bow. I also added a ribbon to the top of the card and another twine bow for the acorn's stem. 
Thanks for looking and I hope to see you back starting tomorrow for the Fall Release Party! Have a great day!
SUPPLIES
My Craft Spot- Happy Fall Stamp Set, Vintage Chocolate Twine
Peachy Keen- Happy Lashes
Cricut- B Is For Boy

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love that little face! Lee-Ann :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Absolutely adorable! How cute is that little guy? Love the twine and that sweet face!

Pam said...

What a darling little card! Love that acorn's happy little face!
Pam

Kim said...

Love your card! Everything works so well together--makes me ready for fall!

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is TOO ADORABLE Gigi!I LOVE the cute little PK face,SO SWEET!!!:)