Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Scarecrow Sign



Hello everyone! I don't know why I'm in the mood for fall, but I am. I find myself making Halloween and Fall themed projects! So here is the card I have to show you today.
I created this card using several Cricut carts and the Build A Scarecrow stamp set from Peachy Keen. I stamped and colored the Scarecrow and the birds. I gave this card lots of dimension by using lots of pop dots. I pop dotted the hands to the sign, the head, and double pop dotted the bird to the hat. The corn was cut from Paper Doll Dress Up and the grass from Create A Critter. I gave the corn lots of texture by dotting white and brown for the corn and inking all the edges and I pop dotted the middle piece of grass. The sign was cut from Campin Critters and I stamped the sentiment from My Craft Spot's Happy Fall Stamp set. To finish I did a white stitching line around the card and added some twine to the sign. 
I am going to enter this into Peachy Keen's challenge this week which is: "Just Cards: Popped Up"
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
SUPPLIES
My Craft Spot- Happy Fall Stamp Set and Green Apple Divine Twine
Peachy Keen- Build A Scarecrow Stamp Set
Circut- Campin Critters, Create A Critter, and Paper Doll Dress Up