Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Guest Designer for Die Cuttin Diva's




Hello everyone and Welcome to The Cricut Bug! Today I am the guest designer at Die Cuttin Diva's! This week the challenge is "Summer Fruits and Vegetables".
I made this yummy card to show you today! I cut the pineapple from Everyday Paper Dolls. I decided to give it lots of texture so I punched and inked ALOT of circles. Then I glued them in layers over the entire pineapple and I stamped the face with a Peachy Keen face. The umbrella, straw, orange, and cherry were cut from Life's A Beach. I stamped the green flower background and the umbrella with a stamp from My Craft Spot's Butterfly Kisses stamp set. To finish I added Glossy Accents to the face, orange and cherry. I also stamped the sentiment, added some twine and mounted the pineapple to an action wobble.
Thank you for stopping by today and I want to say THANK YOU to the ladies at Die Cuttin Diva's for having me Guest Design there this week! Have a great day!

SUPPLIES:
My Craft Spot- Butterfly Kisses and Birthday Wishes Stamp Sets, Orange Divine Twine
Cricut Carts- Everyday Paper Dolls and Life's A Beach
Peachy Keen Stamps- Cherub Face Assortment