Monday, November 28, 2011

Celebrate The Occasion Challenge #41

Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Celebrate The Occasion! This week the challenge is Birthday and use the SKETCH. I am SO sorry, but I somehow lost the sketch somewhere on my computer, so please check out CTO for that.
I made this card by following the sketch. I cut 1 1/2 inch squares of paper for my background. The cupcake was cut from Simply Charmed at 2 inches and I hid the face with my Gypsy. I mounted it to a double matted frame that I rounded the corners on. I added the bow and sentiment which is a clear sticker from my stash.
Please make sure to check out what the rest of the DT has made and I can't wait to see what you will create!

Also, just a reminder about the upcoming SNEAK PEEKS for Whimiscal Designs Stamps. The previews will start on Thursday ( 12/1) morning at 7 A.M.! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE these stamps so I hope you will come check them out! Here's a sneak peek of them!!! SORRY, Just a teaser!

11 comments:

Creative Cutter Room said...

LOVE the cupcake really sweet card! TFS Cathie

Melissa said...

Very cute!

Jenni said...

Very cute. I love the cupcake and the papers you chose for the background.
Hugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Very cute card! Love the patterned papers you chose!

cricutalltime said...

very cute.love the different patterns.i love this cartridge.

Ive_Boricua_Girl said...

Gigi so cute.. cant wait to see WDS release...

Esther said...

Wonderful card!!!
So pretty!

Sherrie K. said...

Great take on the sketch! Wonderful colors:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Dilsaver Designs said...

I love your bright, fun colors, really adorable card :)

Laurie said...

So cute!! Love the colors and who doesn't love a yummy cupcake!!!
Laurie DTM
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Such a cute and pretty card!! The papers are great and the embossing and inking really makes the cupcake stand out!

http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/