Monday, April 25, 2011

Mothers Day Easel Card




Hello everyone and welcome to challenge # 11 at Celebrate The Occasion! This weeks challenge is Mothers Day. Create a project for Mothers Day. For my card I did an easel card. I think these are so pretty. I made the card in my Gypsy by welding 2 scallop circles together from Forever Young and then 1 more for the front of the card. The circle mats were cut at 4.5 and 4.25 inches. The sentiment frames were also cut from Forever Young at 2 inches and slightly bigger. The flowers were cut from Paisley at 1, 1.25, and 1.5 inches. The leaves I cut by hand and glued them to the backs of the flowers. I added a bow and stamped the sentiments. To finish I cut the inside sentiment frame from my scallop scissors. I hope you all like my project and can't wait to see what you'll create! Have fun!

16 comments:

Kristen said...

I love your card. You did a wonderful job.

Cricutjunkie said...

I love your card very creative. TFS Traci

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

Hey there cute Gigi, this card is so sweet. I love its shape sooo much! You did a great job. Fellow CTO DT member, Paper Panther

Tami B. said...

Love everything about this one, especially the color combo.

Sherrie K. said...

What a beautiful card, Gigi! I love the colors and the flowers are adorable. Great job!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jovan said...

This is a really beautiful card!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful!!! Love the colors you chose and the pretty bow and sentiment!

Kimberly

Mary said...

This card is beautiful! Great job!

Staying Crafty said...

What a GORGEOUS card! Love the shape :)

Jayne said...

Such a pretty card.Like the colours

DIANA L. said...

Nice job on the challenge love the colors. It looks like you might be able to enter this in MOJO mondays also
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Dilsaver Designs said...

I love your easel card and such pretty colors :)

CraftyJAR said...

So adorable. I have not seen an Easel card that shape before.
Judy

Nadia's World said...

What a beautiful Card! Love the colors....

TFS!

Nicole T.

Lisa said...

I just love this card...so pretty!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Amy said...

GiGi -- Your card is BEAUTIFUL!! I love everything about it!!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com