Saturday, October 2, 2010

Witch Gate Fold Card











Hi everyone! This is a card I made to enter into several challenges...
1. Jitterbuggin'- Sketch + A trick or treater using 2 carts to create + a star.
2. Pink Stamper- Spooky card
3. Fantabulous Cricut- Faux or real stitching
For this card, I created my trick or treater using Once Upon A Princess for the girl and PDDU for the costume. I had to do some test cuts to get the clothes to fit, I think they turned out cute on her. The couldron is from Happy Hauntings and the cat and broom is from PDDU. This is a gate fold card, one of my favorite types of cards to create. The sentiment is from Peachy Keen. I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful Sunday! Take Care!



9 comments:

teachU14 said...

These cards are adorable! I love 'em :)

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Happy (Belated) World Card Making Day from Papercraft Star! We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and there is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Sherri said...

Adorable card......just exactly the way I envisioned it when I created the sketch!

Thanks for Jitterbuggin'

Michelle said...

very cute! like the broom inside too!!!

Kate said...

Great card! That stitching is perfect on the witch's dress - but my favourite part is that cat!! What a fantastic expression!
Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

Kim H said...

I love ALL of your cards! They are fantastic! I love all the details and the fonts you use for them! I am a follower of your now!
tfs
Kim H

Cathy said...

I love your card. The witch and cat are adorable. Good luck in the challenge.

Anonymous said...

I love your card, it's awesome !
I haven't visited the Pink Stamper or Fantabulous Cricut pages yet (just starting to get around on my first visits) but I saw the Jitterbuggin page and I think yours is the best, very eyecatching.

Erika Valdez said...

Really cute card! I love the witch is adorable!