Friday, January 5, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing January Release Day 3- Charlotte




Hi and welcome to our first release for the NEW YEAR!
We are so excited to share with you all the wonderful new stamps and other
wonderful products we will carry in our line this year!

Image may contain: drawing





Charlotte is available in the store Today along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Charlotte



 I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I cut off the edge of a Stitched Circle Die and Scallop Circle Die and glued it to the side.
I stamped and colored Charlotte with Copic markers and added her on pop dots.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment using the Annie-Such A Beauty stamp set.


I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

2 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

ADORABLE!! I am in love with how you colored her ... aseomeness!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So pretty! I love how you colored her dress!